Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hypertech Interceptor Tuning Module 2011-2013 Dodge & Chrysler 5.7L V8 Hemi Cars. quick and easy horsepower it works great on my Challenger. I have had it on my car for 3 months.I was very very happy with its gains. reason for selling is i have upgraded TB.CAI and exhaust so now i need to tune. $250.00 i can do paypal

SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
263 Posts
BUMP! For a great product and price. I just got one and really like the gains. It seemed to tighten everything up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a 2013 Rt, does it work with that? What exactly did you notice and is there any flexibility to adjust things or is it just a plug in and go? Does it increase throttle response and firm up shift points and does it allow you to turn of the MDS or not? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks, John

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it came off my 2013 R/T. Throttle response is the fist thing you notice.all around performance gains are felt. takes about 10 minutes tops to plug in.by far the most noticeable bolt on I have gotten so far. even changing gas grades makes a noticeable difference.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Does it require premium gas or do you have the option to run regular or mid grade? Do you just plug it in our is there a screen that you answer questions? Thanks, John

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you can run all 3. per hypertech's site.
Performance Gains
Premium Octane: +20HP +22TQ
Regular Octane: +17HP +19TQ
not sure if the numbers are RWH but its very notable gains.

·
Registered
89 Posts
On the website it says it has adjustable features but couldn't find what they are or how you do it. What can be adjusted and how do you do it? Thanks, John

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I plugged it in to a PC when i got it to make sure it had the latest update. I don't think this particular one has any available adjustments.least it didn't last summer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have added a CAI and modified my exhaust so I am not sure if this would give me much or if I need a full blown tuner or are you needing to go that route because you did a throttle body? When you plugged it into the PC for updates does it allow you to specify things like tire size or shift points or does it just have a canned program?

Did it shift any different? I would like it to shift a little harder. Sorry for all the questions, I am old school and new to all this computer upgrade stuff. Thanks, John

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I had flow master American thunder and an Airaid CAI before I put this on. It woke all that up. i was unimpressed with the intake and pipes until then. shifting changed due to it reving way faster I'm guessing that from the throttle being more responsive. its pretty much plug and play no adjusting. im going to the full blown tuner cause the combination Pipes intake and 85mm TB with a ram air hood and Headers to follow.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have added a CAI and modified my exhaust so I am not sure if this would give me much or if I need a full blown tuner or are you needing to go that route because you did a throttle body? When you plugged it into the PC for updates does it allow you to specify things like tire size or shift points or does it just have a canned program?

Did it shift any different? I would like it to shift a little harder. Sorry for all the questions, I am old school and new to all this computer upgrade stuff. Thanks, John
I have an M6 and my mods are an AFR Shaker, Blastin'Bob's deletes, Fastman throttle body(FB bore). A very noticeable difference. In fact, my TB had a slight whistle and now its gone. It even sounds deeper. Install wasn't that bad. It's my daily driver and I just wanted more performance, which I got without flashing the PCM. For standard bolt ons this is perfect. Anything pass that like headers, cam etc. Get a Diablo. --- Very Impressed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for your input. That's helpful

·
Registered
89 Posts
Pm'd you

·
Registered
89 Posts
tried again