Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short note to let everyone know that I am back from maternity leave!
Time to catch up on EVERYTHING! Just as before, if anyone needs anything please let me know.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
well howdy..

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Boy or girl? :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Jessika, Congratulations and welcome back.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
yahoo girl, good job!

·
Vendor
5,673 Posts
Congrats, Jess and welcome back ... I am SO glad you're back!!!!! We have some biz to do. :)

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Congrats Jessika...and It's about time you showed back up again. Had the hot rod down there for a week and you missed all the action. Mason.......good choice

HOT ROD ON

·
Registered
688 Posts
Congrats Jessika! Glad to see you back too! It's been mighty quiet around here without you! Maybe once I get to feeling better, we can resume on a few tuning issues. I haven't been able to drive for a while so it was no big deal, but I'm on the mend now! LOL

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats Jessika! Glad to see you back too! It's been mighty quiet around here without you! Maybe once I get to feeling better, we can resume on a few tuning issues. I haven't been able to drive for a while so it was no big deal, but I'm on the mend now! LOL
Glad to hear you are feeling better! Let me know when you are ready.
Glad your back Jessika!
Thanks! It is up in the air if I will be at chally fest, but I am trying and pushing to go!
I think I can keep those BMW's behind me now...............

HOT ROD ON
YAY! check out www.losangelesinvasion.com its a nice lil private rental type test n tune + bracket racing. We will have a booth there and I am running my car (hopefully nicely into the 11s). I kept on modding my car while I was out on leave and now I have better traction, less wheel hop & a tad more HP. This drag race is memorial day weekend with racing on sunday and monday.... whatcha say?

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
YAY! check out www.losangelesinvasion.com its a nice lil private rental type test n tune + bracket racing. We will have a booth there and I am running my car (hopefully nicely into the 11s). I kept on modding my car while I was out on leave and now I have better traction, less wheel hop & a tad more HP. This drag race is memorial day weekend with racing on sunday and monday.... whatcha say?

I say you got one fast Poncho there. Keeping an eye on the calendar to keep those dates clear....we'll see. Now if I ever get my rims and tires back......:sleep:....... Six weeks and counting.

Are you racing both days?

HOT ROD ON

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right now I am only on the roster for Monday, but if Magnuson is going to have a booth there then I will also run it on Sunday as well.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I know I'm slow with my congratulations, but you have them anyway! Welcome back!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts