Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I a Not a Challenger owner but have been looking into buying one this week. I am looking at a 2010 R/T model and I notice that the "R/T" emblem is NOT on the front grill? did the ever make an R/T model that DIDN'T have one?
some times dealers can be shady so I want to be as informed as I can be when I go talk to them, possibly tomorrow....

·
Premium Member
9,671 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Do your homework as you are the only one looking out for you.
If you have the serial number you can use this tool to look up what is in that exact car, I tried it and it correctly down to the color had all my options listed.
(cut and pasted from another members post)
When you go to this page on Dodge's web site, look to the left for "YOUR VEHICLE", then click on "EQUIPMENT LISTING", then enter a VIN.

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/Recall.html

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Someone could have easily taken the emblem off, some people like the clean look or someone could have stolen it etc.. If it has a 5.7 V8 it's most likely an R/T as very few SE guys would have gone to the trouble to swap in a V8.

·
Registered
37 Posts
never knew that was there and for fun checked my VIN

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Do your homework as you are the only one looking out for you.
If you have the serial number you can use this tool to look up what is in that exact car, I tried it and it correctly down to the color had all my options listed.
(cut and pasted from another members post)
When you go to this page on Dodge's web site, look to the left for "YOUR VEHICLE", then click on "EQUIPMENT LISTING", then enter a VIN.

Dodge - Recall

Thanks for that equipment link!

Don't even have my car yet but it's in there!
:cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have a 2010 RT. It came with the R/T emblem on the grill and I took it off, it just snaps in. It's now on my 16 year old daughter's wall next to the picture of one of my cars I had "in the day" - a 1970 cuda red, white vinyl top, 318. She's a car kid though I seriously question her taste in cars as she drives a 2008 Mustang convertible, red, black top, saddle interior. Nice car but no Challenger...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts