Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't tell you how thrilled I am, and how grateful to this site for all the information and insight I was able to glean from members like RS, Flat Top, Hal and many many more.

I just ordered a R/T Scat Pack 392

Pitch Black
6 sp Manual

Leather Interior Pckg
Drivers Convenience Pckg
Sound Group II
Technology Group

for the amazing price of.........(wait for it.....)....$40,344.

Plus, in writing, any incentives (Hemi Cash, Mid-Atlantic Cash, etc) that may be in place at time of delivery...

(oh, and IN WRITING that dealer is NOT to install front license plate!!!)

Months of looking, deliberating (2014 vs 2015...Shaker vs non-Shaker...5.7L vs 6.4L...Pitch Black vs Phantom....)

and sweating the loooooooooong wait for the pricing to be released IS FINALLY OVER!!! Dealer tells me I'm the first to order a '15 Challenger from them, then takes me around back to show me (to tempt me, really) with this beauty...a 2014 Mopar Shaker, #16 out of 100

(here's the link to the thread I made about this) http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/my-order-but-oh-what-sweet-14-i-found-237698/

My son now has the waiting game, as he gets my 2004 Infiniti G35x when I take delivery of AMERICA'S TRUE MUSCLE CAR....

Thank you Dodge, and THANK YOU Challenger Talk members!.

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Congrats...and welcome to Challengerhood :)

....When I get my Hellcat it will be my 3rd new Challenger purchase.....and 5th Mopar overall..... and 3rd SRT...since 2008

$hit gets addictive...LMAO

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Congratulations on the order, hope the time passes quickly while waiting.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congrats! Post pics when it arrives! :)

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats, you are going to love it:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Congrats !!!!!

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
540 Posts
Happy for you!

Hopefully I'll be making a similar post very soon, but I just got my '13 in October, new, so it doesn't make sense to just trade her in right away.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Congrats! The 6.4 is a great street engine and so much fun with the 6 speed. Great that Dodge now puts the 392 in the R/T to give the Mustang GT some real competition.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats you will not be disappointed with the 392!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
congrats, what dealership is it?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow, great choice. That price of just $40K for leather and all is a much better deal than any Core model. That's really competitive in terms of performance and value with the other V8 coupes. I'm jealous a little now since a black 392 R/T would be my only choice. 'll wait to see what rebate are offered.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lustine Dodge, Woodbridge, VA

·
Registered
457 Posts
I can't tell you how thrilled I am, and how grateful to this site for all the information and insight I was able to glean from members like RS, Flat Top, Hal and many many more.

I just ordered a R/T Scat Pack 392

Pitch Black
6 sp Manual

Leather Interior Pckg
Drivers Convenience Pckg
Sound Group II
Technology Group

for the amazing price of.........(wait for it.....)....$40,344.

Plus, in writing, any incentives (Hemi Cash, Mid-Atlantic Cash, etc) that may be in place at time of delivery...

(oh, and IN WRITING that dealer is NOT to install front license plate!!!)

Months of looking, deliberating (2014 vs 2015...Shaker vs non-Shaker...5.7L vs 6.4L...Pitch Black vs Phantom....)

and sweating the loooooooooong wait for the pricing to be released IS FINALLY OVER!!! Dealer tells me I'm the first to order a '15 Challenger from them, then takes me around back to show me (to tempt me, really) with this beauty...a 2014 Mopar Shaker, #16 out of 100

(here's the link to the thread I made about this) http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/my-order-but-oh-what-sweet-14-i-found-237698/

My son now has the waiting game, as he gets my 2004 Infiniti G35x when I take delivery of AMERICA'S TRUE MUSCLE CAR....

Thank you Dodge, and THANK YOU Challenger Talk members!.
Congratulations man! Sounds awesome! Does it make you feel good to own a vehicle that is technically more powerful than the previous 392 SRT8? ;) Your car will have 15 more horses than my SRT8. Let me know when you crush some mustangs! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Was there a gas guzzler tax?

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Welcome from Poulsbo WA.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts