Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 RT, Hemi Orange, 20 in Foose chrome wheels, cold air breather, leather sun/moon roof, nav,......etc etc etc. ;>)

Damn you oughta here the voice on this baby.....talk about a tenor

Pics here......

Large Photos

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm.... thanks Rick didnt know about either of those what does the dodge emblem look like.....I was already thinking about getting the R/T emblem to replace the rams head.

I definately going to be putting some hood paint/decals and some other stripeing or other paint.....I've got some ideas in mind with black but haven't made a final decision yet.

Ideas????

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Congrats. Great looking hot rod. Those wheels got some lip!!
Thanks Goehner.....Ya I dig those Foose wheels too....just noticed you are from Omaha.....my sister and her family live in Papillion....had my brother inlaw looking for a chally for me out there.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was talking about on the radio when it boots up. You can also put any picture you want to show up on there after it's on. This is the emblem only it don't say Challenger under it.

Here are some of the pics I was talking about.
Custom backgrounds for mygig

HA ha ha ....I thought you were talking about the nose cap on the hood with the ram emblem....lol

Checked out that thread......those are some cool pics..... like the RT passenger eject

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They're real easy to put on as long as you have a thumb drive.
Well I had several thumb drives.....lost them in a DE-vorse last spring....theyre cheap ......Staples, here I come

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
812 Posts
Wow! Not bad, at all.

You got yourself a cold air intake, a Borla exhaust, some nice wheels (I generally don't like chrome wheels, but I like those), RER stereo unit with nav, EVIC, and two tone interior. That's quite a find. I hope the price was right.

Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow! Not bad, at all.

You got yourself a cold air intake, a Borla exhaust, some nice wheels (I generally don't like chrome wheels, but I like those), RER stereo unit with nav, EVIC, and two tone interior. That's quite a find. I hope the price was right.

Congratulations!
Thanks Sean....I agree it was just too good a package to pass up....he sat on that car since last August....I wore the dealer down over a two month period....I really want black to begin with but I kept coming back to the dealer and he finally got to within $250 of my price.....I still let him sweat for a few more days. I got a smokin deal on it. He has another SE on the lot still and its has set for even longer.....they just don't seem to be selling well here in NM.....My son is a mechanic at a BMW dealership up in Santa Fe.....they sat on a SRT8 for several months and finally sent it off to auction.

Mine is all orange..... first mods are gonna be some black......something.....still trying to figure out what....lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
Congrats on the Bad A$$ Car, obviously you had one very Merry Christmas:)
Check all the info on this Forum, tons of great info for new owners and ask questions, as you can see you get lots of free answers. Next thing to do is find the local Challenger group in your area:thumbsup::redcap::guiness: Time to get some seat time in that beauty!!!!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:)Thanks Chally2010......not sure there is a challenger group here in Albuquerque....your right..... all kinds of great info on this forum ....been on here for several days now....cant get enough
:pimp:

Congrats on the Bad A$$ Car, obviously you had one very Merry Christmas:)
Check all the info on this Forum, tons of great info for new owners and ask questions, as you can see you get lots of free answers. Next thing to do is find the local Challenger group in your area:thumbsup::redcap::guiness: Time to get some seat time in that beauty!!!!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pictures don't work for me. Have another link?

Sorry they were on a link to the dealer I brought the chally from......gone now...... I'll have to some of my own

1 - 19 of 19 Posts