Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did away with my SRT10 Ram in favor of this ride. I love it.

2011 SRT8 Toxic Orange with Gray Stripes/ Automatic Transmission!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice choice, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
531 Posts
You will NOT be sorry! I like the color combo too. Very acidic. Makes my eyeballs hurt in a good way! Looks mean!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I love the gray stripes. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Drifter,

Damn that was fast! The SRT10 Ram is a gorgeous truck, no doubt... But you made the RIGHT choice! Gorgeous ride! Welcome to the club!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Awesome hot rod! Congrats.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Sweet ride brother! Great choice. You will not be sorry.

Bet your truck was awesome too!

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
Wicked NICE! Love it!!! Pretty unique too, I'd say.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My SRT10 Ram, Yellow Fever was/is an awesome vehicle but it was time. Had her for 6.5 years and it was time to let go.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I am glad you listened to us in terms of R/T vs SRT. You made the right decision. How was the deal you got out of curiousity? I am waiting for 2012 pricing/more details to be released to see if I should get a 2011 or order a 2012.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am glad you listened to us in terms of R/T vs SRT. You made the right decision. How was the deal you got out of curiousity? I am waiting for 2012 pricing/more details to be released to see if I should get a 2011 or order a 2012.

I did OK on the deal. Not great but satisfied with what I got for my SRT10 and what I paid for the SRT Challenger.

The dealer was tough and I know was taking $ out of the MSRP discount to get me my trade $ I wanted. That is OK since I paid the same amount for the SRT10 6.5 years ago and this puppy has so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my way to get some clay bar and detailing items.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation.
Hello from Ohio :bigthumb:

Greta combination enjoy the luxury ride you got yourself a real head turner :guiness:

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
huge fan of the SRT Rams. could not affort one so I have the Rumblebee. My first Hemi vehicle. whats amazing is that my SRT is about as heavy as my RAm and gets way better gas milage.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Dadstoy,

Surely you jest about the weight... Granted my Bee is a 4x4 but she's nearly 6K... Are the 2WD's that much lighter????

*edit* never mind, yours is a 4x4 too :)

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Just did away with my SRT10 Ram in favor of this ride. I love it.

2011 SRT8 Toxic Orange with Gray Stripes/ Automatic Transmission!
That's right, the TO! That color is my fav! my Blue is clean but the Orange is just a "smackdown"!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats!!!! I love mine (black stripe stick). I get tons of positive comments. It is so much fun to drive. Good choice!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Congrats on the new beast how much did you get for SRT-10 ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts