Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was an average day in the Bay Area.

I came out of work and entered the highway behind the slowest merger in existence. Extremely peeved at the fact that this speed-limit roadblock decided to hog the middle lane while the carpool lane was active and the left lane was completely empty, I began to explore my options. Do I pass on the right or the left? All three lanes are empty as far as I can see.

Wait a minute, the highway is empty at peak hour? I looked behind me and saw the car who merged after me, nothing else. There was no other entrance/exit on this flat, cramped highway for another mile, and if this wasn't some sort of sign from above, I didn't know what was.

I merged left and gunned it from 60 and didn't step off the pedal until I saw another soul.

What followed I can only describe as biblical as I was already slowing down to ~80 mph, the entire left lane (3 cars) merged right to let me through, like the red sea splitting open.

What a lovely day.

P.S. I will likely never ****ing do that again, holy shit what was I thinking.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
How did that mph feel in your car? Are you stock suspension or do you have something done

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How did that mph feel in your car? Are you stock suspension or do you have something done

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Perfectly planted, all stock.

No shaking or anything, but I did feel like power peaked at 110 - 120 mph.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I confine :)

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
It is NOT 34* in SF. if it were AGUY would be screaming. And what the H*** does c mean??? We speak American here!
Confine??? Boy you ain't right!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Chill bro.
Autocorrection.
Better with F?

I didn't think I had to say Haha! I'm quite chill, I'm in Chicago. It really was 34* last night. Freezing!
Thanks for letting me have fun!

Reactions: flyhalf

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Same here, pretty hot even past 11PM
Past 11? And it will be 53* tonight??? What for 15 minutes? That is HOT. I had the heat on today..............a little.
First time........first heat. I changed the filter first so I didn't get that smell. Kinda miss that smell.

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
Chill bro.
Autocorrection.
Better with F?

Its always warmer in the East Bay and Walnut Creek is a bit of a heat sink.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
PraiseV8 posts speed of 134 mph, and we’re all talking about the weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Its always warmer in the East Bay and Walnut Creek is a bit of a heat sink.
Why wouldn't it be easier in Fahrenheit? Warmer in the Bay huh? Sheesh it is a bit of a heat sink! Good luck.
Are you British??? Hunch.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts