Dodge Challenger Forum banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
33. A fee subscription to tips and tricks will be emailed to you tomorrow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
I try to look around the forum to see how to change the Odometer, from mph to kmp on a dodge challenger 2010 v6. Knowing that my model doesn't have button on the steering wheel, I have only the "Trip Odometer Button" on the dashboard.

If any one have an answer it will be much appreciate. :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
14,861 Posts
Hello,
I try to look around the forum to see how to change the Odometer, from mph to kmp on a dodge challenger 2010 v6. Knowing that my model doesn't have button on the steering wheel, I have only the "Trip Odometer Button" on the dashboard.

If any one have an answer it will be much appreciate. :grin2:
the models for markets outside the US (Canada for example) had clusters calibrated in km - different part number vs. the US market versions

·
Registered
9 Posts
the models for markets outside the US (Canada for example) had clusters calibrated in km - different part number vs. the US market versions
My car is Us spec, it has been bought in the US before been shipped out, the speedometer is with Mph, and got the small number that indicate the speed in Kmh, so is great ..
But the odometer is in miles, and i will need to have the odometer also in KMh.
I saw on the forum you can change it if you have the command on the wheel and pressing at the same time the cluster on the dashboard,
you will be able to change the odometer form MPH to KMH. My 2010 model unfortunately doesn't have the command on the wheel.
Do you think they is still a way ?

·
Registered
72 Posts
In my 2018 R/T, the running lights can be set ON or OFF through the touchscreen interface. No need to go to the dealer.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
In my 2018 R/T, the running lights can be set ON or OFF through the touchscreen interface. No need to go to the dealer.
Yep, that's a nice feature. FCA started this with the '15 model year.

Glad that they did this too.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
No. The light switch will turn on all the "parking lights", front/rear/sides.

The DRL program only effects the DRL's being on or off when the ignition is on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Or in a manual you have the parking brake set.

EVIC (if equipped) displays a message as well.

Apologize if these are repeats.
u dont have to have the parking brake set to pop the trunk just hit the button twice and hold it down till it pops about 2-3 sec

181 - 190 of 190 Posts