Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring has Sprung in South Central PA, snows melted temps flirting with 60.

First time since the 3rd of Dec when I put it away.

Nothing Major just a little shakedown for a few miles, roads still have dirt/winter remnants on them. We'll have the few days of solid rain soon which will wash the roads clean of all the crap.

God I love this car!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Yeah, drove mine yesterday and today. First time since X-mas day. I definitely needed the HEMI therapy :)

A little detail spray and it looks as good as when I first pulled her out of the garage.

·
Registered
94 Posts
:( im green with envy (pun intended)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mines still sittin out side under covers aint going anywere soon.

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
I drove mine today too. First time since yesterday, and the day before, etc. :D

I decided to take my snow tires off today. Any snow we get in early March shouldn't be a problem. If for some reason it gets deep, I'll just put the snows back on again. :7:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I'm feelin' Spring here in VA!! We appear to have broken the back of Winter- - finally. Brutal late Nov-Dec-January and early February, but the last week has been fairly normal, and this past weekend was downright warm!

I may have to eat those words, but they felt good coming out!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
What's the old saying "March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion." :browsmiley:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I drove mine today too. First time since yesterday, and the day before, etc. :D

I decided to take my snow tires off today. Any snow we get in early March shouldn't be a problem. If for some reason it gets deep, I'll just put the snows back on again. :7:
dont jinx it! remember the "blizzard of '93" hit Pittsburgh in March!

·
Registered
585 Posts
took mine out today as well. just running a few errands but it felt good to get her out and about. I just came back from fla yesterday and we had 2 weeks of 75-80 deg temps, it gave me a bad case of SPRINGITIS!!!!!! hopefully march is gentle on us this year so i can put some miles on her.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I ran the A/C today in mine!.......Really!

·
Registered
406 Posts
In NE Ohio still quite a bit of snow after friday storm, but up to 44 today and currently pouring down rain to get that salt off the road!!!! so time may be coming soon to pull the cover!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Our New Mexico winter has been particularly harsh.

I have been without my car for a combined total of FIVE MISERABLE DAYS!

:icon_eek:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Good to hear you guys are taking your cars out finally while I've had the pleasure of driving it daily so I know what you were missing! Enjoy the ride folks!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
I haven't driven mine since the day before Thanksgiving. It raining hard here in southern NY. Washing the snow and salt away. I am looking towards wensday to take her out the first time this year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts