Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only 2011 Challenger I have seen is a Blue w/white stripe SRT8,but I love the quad exhaust tips -Are they on the R/T too? any help trackin' some down would be appreciated.:smokin:MOPAR RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
only RT they have come on is the Furious Fusha Classic.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
You can purchase sperately and add. I think cost was around 200 plus. I had them added to my 392 when it comes in! Yes they are only on the IE from factory! Oh Yeah and the FF SRT not sure on FF R/T.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$200 bucks for tips--That's robbery. Anyone have a mopar part # or a set they want to sell ? PM me,please!:smokin:MOPARSRULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a bunch for the part #'s guys:thumbsup:, I'll be ordering this week from my dealer.:smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just ordered a set of those Bitchin' exhaust tips, kinda spendy,$236 shipping included, but at least I will have them.(PM me if you wanna know from where ):smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered and have received a set of the quad tips. My question is does the shorter port to the inside as you look at car from the rear? I think I may have received two for the right side as your looking at the rear of the car. They differ in no way.

·
Super Moderator
15,575 Posts
The shorter tip side goes to the outside (matches the curve in the rear valance) - there's a distinct left and ride side tip (different part #s) that makes this possible.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I.E.392 Quad tips

Just received my Quad tips today,they should come in two seperate boxes-Here's the part #'s.Box#1-5181592-AA,Box#25181593-AA. I can definitley tell one's for the left and one is for the right,they should'nt be the same.:smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will let you know when I install them,might be a while,it's still pretty cold up here in MN.(unheated garage) I had my factory ones off when I installed the new exhaust last spring and these look like they will bolt right on.:smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I got the SAME tips when I ordered the MOPAR cat-back system. They are the rectagular quad tips with the M stamped in them.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All that's needed is a 13mm socket. Trust me they look SWEET!!!(I'd post a pic,but don't know how):smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Here you go... Set = Pair PN# 82212379 List $217.00 ($182.10 shipped at makeitdodgeparts.com)
I ordered mine from the local dealer to make sure the part number worked ($195 installed)
They come in a single Mopar box, with 2 completely unmarked plain white boxes inside. Left & right are different.

Rear...

Looking down at the top

From the side... (It would be nice if they tucked in a bit more.)

These are installed on the factory R/T exhaust...
I do not know if they stick out as far on the factory SRT exhaust... (at least not yet)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts