Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only 2011 Challenger I have seen is a Blue w/white stripe SRT8,but I love the quad exhaust tips -Are they on the R/T too? any help trackin' some down would be appreciated.:smokin:MOPAR RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
only RT they have come on is the Furious Fusha Classic.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
You can purchase sperately and add. I think cost was around 200 plus. I had them added to my 392 when it comes in! Yes they are only on the IE from factory! Oh Yeah and the FF SRT not sure on FF R/T.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$200 bucks for tips--That's robbery. Anyone have a mopar part # or a set they want to sell ? PM me,please!:smokin:MOPARSRULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a bunch for the part #'s guys:thumbsup:, I'll be ordering this week from my dealer.:smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just ordered a set of those Bitchin' exhaust tips, kinda spendy,$236 shipping included, but at least I will have them.(PM me if you wanna know from where ):smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered and have received a set of the quad tips. My question is does the shorter port to the inside as you look at car from the rear? I think I may have received two for the right side as your looking at the rear of the car. They differ in no way.

·
Super Moderator
16,470 Posts
The shorter tip side goes to the outside (matches the curve in the rear valance) - there's a distinct left and ride side tip (different part #s) that makes this possible.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I.E.392 Quad tips

Just received my Quad tips today,they should come in two seperate boxes-Here's the part #'s.Box#1-5181592-AA,Box#25181593-AA. I can definitley tell one's for the left and one is for the right,they should'nt be the same.:smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Are they a direct replacement for the original tips with no mods to the original exhaust?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will let you know when I install them,might be a while,it's still pretty cold up here in MN.(unheated garage) I had my factory ones off when I installed the new exhaust last spring and these look like they will bolt right on.:smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy:smokin:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I got the SAME tips when I ordered the MOPAR cat-back system. They are the rectagular quad tips with the M stamped in them.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Are they a direct replacement for the original tips with no mods to the original exhaust?
Yes. Loosen the bolt on the clamp for the tip. Pop the old tips loose,
slip on the new one, tighten the bolt and your done.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All that's needed is a 13mm socket. Trust me they look SWEET!!!(I'd post a pic,but don't know how):smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Here you go... Set = Pair PN# 82212379 List $217.00 ($182.10 shipped at makeitdodgeparts.com)
I ordered mine from the local dealer to make sure the part number worked ($195 installed)
They come in a single Mopar box, with 2 completely unmarked plain white boxes inside. Left & right are different.

Rear...

Looking down at the top

From the side... (It would be nice if they tucked in a bit more.)

These are installed on the factory R/T exhaust...
I do not know if they stick out as far on the factory SRT exhaust... (at least not yet)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts