Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know I've seen this. Ridiculous, it's not even funny!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
The fun police.

Reactions: 3 peddles

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I think you are taking it the wrong way. I think it's a comical way to look at gun control. Insert a pic of an AR15 and you get the same message. Might as well ban fast cars (they wont) if you are gonna ban guns. I think it's great that the artist chose a Challenger instead of some other car. He probably drives a prius and the Challenger scares him the most! Ha Ha!

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me GM is behind this one, too

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
My God !! Can you imagine being caught driving a Black SRT in New York AND in possession of a 2-liter Coke as well ? Due to the anti-everything laws, excepting common sense, that that moron mayor of NYC and the equally goofy Governor there have "put in play," you'd probably due a 5-10 year prison stretch !!

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Some groups that have been trying to ban cell phones for years, because....cell phones kill!

I hear cell phones with blacked out buttons and racy covers are worst!

·
Registered
275 Posts
To me it looks like good advertising? who wouldn't want one after reading that!!

Reactions: USRWDV8

·
Registered
232 Posts
I like how this picture keeps coming up lol, I'm pretty sure someone on this forum made it back in 2011 or 2012. I've actually had it hanging in my office at work for a few years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts