1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
If I was the cop, I would of looked at your car from top to bottom and then said "cool car"
and warned you and let you go.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here is what happen. Kelly and his wife in the new Challenger was following (chasing) me to a car show! We passed Trooper Good Guy about three miles back on the freeway at a high rate of speed 100 + mph. We didn't see him until we were both down town and he caught up to us. My 70 was in the lead so he pulled me over first. The trooper was an older gent, told me I passed him on the freeway , he was on the other side of the under pass, I never saw him! He asked for my license and registration, I'm desperately looking for my registration, I left at home. He returned to the car, I was expecting a ticket, he handed me my license. Then said can I take some pictures, In shock I said sure! Here I'll even open the hood for you. As he was taken pictures I made the comment you know it takes a mopar to catch a mopar? He laughed and said you know why I became a trooper? No! So I can drive fast. Next kellys wife asked if she could take some pictures, he said sure let me grab my hat. So I'm glad he was a Mopar fan and wasn't driving a chev or a ford. I would still be in jail! So he let us go without even as much as a warning . Even told us to have a good day and good luck at the car show. A few day later I went down to his office to give him some pictures. He wasn't there, but a fellow trooper, took the pictures to give to him and made the comment Ha! he's got the same picture on his screen saver. I'm hoping that is a good thing. Thought you would like to hear that story.:bigthumb:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts