Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very photogenic ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks :) Finally found a good background! Still in a parking lot, lol, but better background. If I had a better camera :)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Cool pics!
I wouldn't call it orange though, always looked rust colored to me, kinda like most of the bridges in Cincinnati Ohio. :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2012 R/T Classic
769 Posts
Your car looks awesome against that back drop! Thanks for sharing all your tasteful upgrades AND giving us a taste of 'Frisco :thumbsup:

About 3 years ago I attended a training session in Fresno ( I know ... :rolleyes:). Anyway, we spent a couple off-days in San Francisco, rented bikes on Fisherman's wharf, and biked over to Sausalito across this very same orange bridge. Thanks for the memory poke :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you sir. No one here would ever call it Frisco ;) Unless they say it like

:D

It may sound cruel, but I laugh when I see tourists in shorts on the bridge when it's foggy. Staring out at...fog. "Hey, Alcatraz is right out there if you could see it" >:)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
13,863 Posts
Great framed photo!

By the way, I thought your title, "Quaint Orange Bridge," was referring to this one. :laugh2:

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,709 Posts
Your Challenger looks Great A Guy, and the pictures do too! :cheers:

I was thinking the same thing though in that the bridge does look rusty (we'll just say that it's a deeper shade of Go Mango. :D).

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Freddie. They paint that bridge constantly...literally. Always being painted, International Orange

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,246 Posts
Nice pictures and that quaint bridge looks like something I've seen somewhere before lol.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Your car looks awesome against that back drop! Thanks for sharing all your tasteful upgrades AND giving us a taste of 'Frisco :thumbsup:

About 3 years ago I attended a training session in Fresno ( I know ... :rolleyes:). Anyway, we spent a couple off-days in San Francisco, rented bikes on Fisherman's wharf, and biked over to Sausalito across this very same orange bridge. Thanks for the memory poke :thumbsup:

My wife and kids and I did that last summer. Ate at this burger place in Sausalito. Best burger around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts