Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after lots of saving and haggling I finally have my Black RT Classic today! It's hard to drive when you "got wood"!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

just don't grab the wrong shifter...:browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Great Choice ! I have a '09 BLK Classic and these cars ROCK ! Welcome to the forum.:bigthumb:MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy:bigthumb:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Freedom!

My wife thinks I'm a crazy, but I don't care! So I got my new Black RT manual classic Challenger and I had to have my picture taken with my new ride. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,514 Posts
That looks like a George Washington/Charlie Sheen mix to me! I like your sense of humor.... and the car looks great too.

And seriously. How could your wife think you are crazy???

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
My wife thinks I'm a crazy, but I don't care! So I got my new Black RT manual classic Challenger and I had to have my picture taken with my new ride. Enjoy!
This is hilarious. Are you a Robin Williams protégé?

You need to convert this photo to black and white and print it on sepia.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
You just missed out on the takeoffautoparts contest.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
picture looks great

1 - 16 of 16 Posts