Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shopping for a Scat Pack Shaker for so long, I honestly got tired of looking at the SPSs. Plus, when I decided to order, I was too late this year, and am tired of waiting. Besides, seems like everyone around my area is buying some form of "Shaker" or wants them. I seen a T/A on the website of a dealer about 65 miles north of where I live, so took a trip up to see it. I fell in love with this White Knucle T/A. So, I bought it. I've seen only one T/A on the road here, and I think it was a dealer test drive. Now, I can no longer feel guilty of owning a Camaro and being a member here. This is my 2nd Challenger, my first a 2009 HEMI Orange SRT. This T/A is SO much better, in every aspect! I am about as Happy as I've ever been. Except for marrying my wife and having my children. (I've been forced to say that! :grin2: ) I've asked several questions over the past months regarding the newer models, and purchasing, and as always, you've all been awesome.

Manual
Loud & Fun
Not all the bells and whistles, but if I had to spend one more day shopping for one with everything I wanted equipped, I woulda bought a damn Prius. Yeah, that's how crazy I was becoming. Ha!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,959 Posts
Congratulations :thumbsup: The white looks real good with all the black. Enjoy it!

A Guy

·
Registered
632 Posts
That's a sharp looking car.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congrats on your T/A. The more you drive it the more you will love it. Watch your speed though, them babies just want to run.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Very nice car....enjoy. White and black is hard to beat.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Your ride looks amazing...... It's exactly the look I'm trying to create with my 13 R/T.

·
Super Moderator
15,385 Posts
Congratulations - and you're back into a 'stick [not doing commute now, so I understand...]

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
That is slick, love the hood pins. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
congrats! looks good

1 - 20 of 32 Posts