Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,056 Posts
The remnants from Colorado’s storm dumped 3” on me. Definitely makes me a non-fan of white.

My apologies to all the White Knuckles and the like.
View attachment 1017154
Looks like a Q-tip with a Green handle. So glad I am in the deep south!

·
Registered
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It also looks like it's gonna stay put for about a week. Good thing I kept my winter car out of storage.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah........I've had it snowed on before. It'll be in the 40's in a couple days. But I won't drive it until this weekend (60's).

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alexis.......snowy greetings from Iowa 😁.

I would move to Florida n other warmer states in a heartbeat. But I know I got more storms to ride out here in Iowa (tornado season coming up).

Thanks to all from Speedlogix.

·
Premium Member
4,056 Posts
Alexis.......snowy greetings from Iowa 😁.

I would move to Florida n other warmer states in a heartbeat. But I know I got more storms to ride out here in Iowa (tornado season coming up).

Thanks to all from Speedlogix.
Yeah, one of the bad things about Alabama (aside from August heat!). Tornado season! It's coming up and those buggers don't warn you ahead of time like a hurricane does!

Reactions: Jeffroeson

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,709 Posts
I don't think that crap will make it here, but it was 66° last week, and 19° today. I've had it.
Is that a SHAKER under the fluff?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, one of the bad things about Alabama (aside from August heat!). Tornado season! It's coming up and those buggers don't warn you ahead of time like a hurricane does!
Ain't that the truth brother. In 2008 I got a front row seat to the aftermath of an EF5 that hit Parkersburg, IA. My good friend and his family took a direct hit and survived.
Sky Cloud Wood Fixture Pollution

I was stunned to see so much destruction.
Jeans Daytime Sky Motor vehicle Flag of the united states

But proud to see the "American spirit" of coming to ones neighbor's time of need.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,598 Posts
This is just a suggestion but I'd invest in a good outdoor cover just for protection from that stuff. I like snow better than birds though because it's easier and less toxic to clean snow off of a car.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not worried about the one snowfall I get after it's been taken out of storage. The other four months it is covered.
Automotive tire Tire Tread Hood Automotive design

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Speaking of 2 tone, these look great with it.

·
Premium Member
4,056 Posts
Ain't that the truth brother. In 2008 I got a front row seat to the aftermath of an EF5 that hit Parkersburg, IA. My good friend and his family took a direct hit and survived.
View attachment 1017163
I was stunned to see so much destruction.
View attachment 1017165
But proud to see the "American spirit" of coming to ones neighbor's time of need.
Yeah, damn things are scary and we have a high risk of them this week. Glad your friends made it.

Reactions: Jeffroeson
1 - 20 of 38 Posts