Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Nick, I have a 2010 challenger classic and it is equipped with HID headlights. I would like to install some 12000 Kelvin bulbs so I can get a brighter bluish hue then factory. Do I need to upgrade factory ballasts and wiring or do they just plug and go? I would like to do the foglights also and I was wondering if I could achieve the same look with the HID foglight upgrade kit. Thanks!:scratchhead:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Did you get my PM?

Hey Nick, I have a 2010 challenger classic and it is equipped with HID headlights. I would like to install some 12000 Kelvin bulbs so I can get a brighter bluish hue then factory. Do I need to upgrade factory ballasts and wiring or do they just plug and go? I would like to do the foglights also and I was wondering if I could achieve the same look with the HID foglight upgrade kit. Thanks!:scratchhead:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yes, I would recommend matching the fog lights to the headlights. The headlight upgrade is a very easy bulb swap - D1S. Just bulb replacements... no ballasts, antiflicker kit, or other wiring accessories. Just the D1S replacement element. If you want to order D1S 12K, it is not available on our site, but we do have some in stock...

The fog lights are H10 / 9145.

Thanks for the inquire!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts