Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I purchased a new Dodge Challenger Widebody.Among the various packages there is no remote ignition system.Could anyone explain to me if the XBMC package (the remote ignition one) is already included in the new Dodge Scat Packs please?I wish I could clarify once and for all.Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
833 Posts
Which transmission and trim level is your car?

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Must have the 6-speed manual transmission as Remote Start is included with 8-speed automatic transmission on Scat Pack.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ... I have the 2020 Scat Pack with the 8-speed automatic transmission ... Does this model have the remote ignition system?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So if I understand correctly, if I have the automatic transmission, is the remote ignition package included in the 2020 Scat Pack?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) This is an English language forum, please continue to post in English only, thanks

A Guy

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
So if I understand correctly, if I have the automatic transmission, is the remote ignition package included in the 2020 Scat Pack?
Yes, that is correct. With A8 automatic, the remote start is included and you should have it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To understand better and definitively ... Is the remote start system included in the Dodge challenger 2020 Widebody if it has an 8-speed automatic transmission? Thanks so much for your assistance

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,216 Posts
No automatic start for any vehicle that has manual imagine if you forgot to leave the car in neutral and then the next morning you hit the automatic start button and the car drove through the side of your rear house

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,216 Posts
You can buy the mopar keys on amazon mopar banded not some brand X but you still have to bring your car to the dealership to have your new keys to have them re flashed

·
Premium Member
9,210 Posts
To understand better and definitively ... Is the remote start system included in the Dodge challenger 2020 Widebody if it has an 8-speed automatic transmission? Thanks so much for your assistance
Look on your window sticker, it should be listed on it.

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
Thanks ... I have the 2020 Scat Pack with the 8-speed automatic transmission ... Does this model have the remote ignition system?
its an option and most likely cannot be added as an accessory

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
need last 8 of the vin number to verify

·
Premium Member
9,210 Posts
With the vehicle should be a large sheet of paper (monroney sticker) that was attached to either front side window and lists everything on the vehicle. I’d think with the auto trans it would come with the car, do you have a sales brochure, everything should be laid out there too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, I have a brochure, but there isn't the remote start system from the packages... Thank you for help

·
Premium Member
9,210 Posts
Yes, I have a brochure, but there isn't the remote start system from the packages... Thank you for help
The offer above from Steve White motors is as good as it gets here. Luke will get you the most accurate answer there is. I wouldn’t be hesitant to give him your serial number.

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
in the past, remote start as a factory accessory for 6.4 was not available

unless installed at the factory

1 - 20 of 27 Posts