Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I only see a handful of coil-overs for the 13 RT's out there. My goal is to maintain a quality ride and still lower the vehicle by at least 2" to get rid of the ugly wheel gap. I would also like to be able to adjust the dampening but not sure I can do that without buying the BC Racing. I am open to any and trying to get the best bang for the buck. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ST - up to 2" drop with no dampening adjustment
Eibach - 2.5mm = about 1 inch drop with no dampening adjustment
KW - Front Lowering: 1.2" to 2.6" drop with no dampening adjustment
Rear Lowering: 1.8" to 3.3" drop
Mopar - 1" to 1.625" with no dampening adjustment
BC Racing - Does not specify on drop amount but states 30 levels of dampening

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Go bc. I'm very happy with them. You can stiffen up the suspension for track and soften for daily use
From

ImageUploadedByAG Free1385867862.835139.jpg

To

ImageUploadedByAG Free1385867933.518635.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What wheel offset did you go with?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Depends if you have a core or a standard SRT, if it is a core with the non adaptive suspension then there are more options, if an SRT with adaptive there is a different option.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Depends if you have a core or a standard SRT, if it is a core with the non adaptive suspension then there are more options, if an SRT with adaptive there is a different option.
Screen name is probably throwing you off... I had an older SRT and I now have a 2013 RT...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Go bc. I'm very happy with them. You can stiffen up the suspension for track and soften for daily use
From

View attachment 121426

To

View attachment 121434

That looks awesome... Are they easy to adjust in the rear? Also was the install (Leveling) labor intensive?
Thanks. Ive never adjusted the rear height. But it looks like an adjustable rear spring. I had someone local do it for me for 350. Everything on the dam challenger is difficult lol. So I wouldnt know how extensive the install is.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The warranty on the KWs is greater than the other companies listed. Just food for thought.
I did look at KW for that reason... I wound up going with ST which is made by KW....Seems like several folks are having good luck with them..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts