Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an Octane Red Daytona Charger and a Scat Pack Challenger today and by far I believe Octane Red is the best color available right now! They just take your breath away when you see them or at least they did to me today and I was driving the Viper! If you own an Octane Red car I'm envious!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Best colors for me is octane red destroyer gray and green goo? I believe I forget the name for the green one. But I agree octane red is really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I agree. Octane red is the hottest color. It looks like a custom show car color in person.
I saw a TA 392 with Octane and the Black T/A stripes. It looked like it was going to bite you in the neck and steal your girlfriend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
All Great Colors

I agree. Octane red is the hottest color. It looks like a custom show car color in person.
I saw a TA 392 with Octane and the Black T/A stripes. It looked like it was going to bite you in the neck and steal your girlfriend.

For me it's REDLINE RED, check it out in the bright sunlight and see it sparkle.:eek:hyeah:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Dodge for all the nice colors

I love Octane Red but a big thank you to Didge for all the great radical colors! It's good to be different and drive a Mopar!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,112 Posts
Well, I'll just say...what color accents does Dodge put on all color Challengers to make them look better?

A Guy

·
Registered
947 Posts
Best colors for me is octane red destroyer gray and green goo? I believe I forget the name for the green one. But I agree octane red is really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I bought my Hellcat I hard a hard time choosing between the D/G or O/R. My wife was the one who fell in love with the Gray. I thought for sure she would prefer the Red

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
I have seen Octane red in person, and my car is Redline red... I love both the colors but most cars I have owned were red or some variant of maroon. I want to get the wife an octane red Scat Pack R/T, it would go good with my R/T.

·
Registered
2015 SRT
291 Posts
Octane red is beautiful now but it's trendy. I love red cars in general but I would stick with redline or Tored. I'm of course biased :)

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Octane red looks great in the sun. That color looks so deep.

I think if I were to ever go red again, it would be Redline though.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,112 Posts
It's an awesome color, really striking

A Guy

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm not a fan of red but it does look fantastic! Personally, I think Blackberry Pearl is the best color. If it were available in 2013 it's the color my car would be. My second choice would be GWE. And like the sound of exhaust, to each his (or her ) own. :grin2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts