Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this question has been beaten to death:deadhorse:, but I am looking to add fog lights to me SE. I know I need to get the whole kit for a charger, but where do you guys suggest I buy it from? ebay? dealer? vendor?

any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
dealer would be easiest

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's probably true. It will be hard to find a vendor who can sell an OEM set for cheaper

PS. Amen to this -->"Nobody cares if you don't like the V6 Challenger!!!"

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Local dealer claimed it couldn't be done. I have not bothered to tell them it is doable.

You should, Heck, give them the name Griffin Hub Dodge on 27th st. in Milwaukee WI. They did mine. Ordered the Charger accessory kit. that's all that's needed. All harneses are there. You use the two lights, the light switch assembly and that's it. Then they just enable the fogs in the computer and done. Mine was on the expensive, side, I know I could have gotten the light kit for less, but I like my dealer. $331 installed and working. 'Nuff said.

They are idiots.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I know this question has been beaten to death:deadhorse:, but I am looking to add fog lights to me SE. I know I need to get the whole kit for a charger, but where do you guys suggest I buy it from? ebay? dealer? vendor?

any help would be appreciated.
Sorry, didn't answer your question really. If I would do it again, I'd get it from Ebay. But Dealer SHOULD be the easiset. Just notthe cheapest. Some dealers are just a bunch of male genital heads.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found a kit for about $100 on ebay from a dodge dealer out of state. Im now hoping that I can install them myself and just pay for the computer to get scanned and not have to pay for the dealer to install the lights

1 - 7 of 7 Posts