Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I know nothing about cars, my boyfriend has a 2017 Challenger GT, what would be some accessories that I could get him that are "cool"? Also without having to take it to the shop

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Here's something

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
562 Posts
Agree about the mudflaps. Or, if you think he might want to track his car, a nice motorcycle helmet if it's in your budget. Or, if a "spa day" for his car. Pay for a professional detail and oil change? Or give him the supplies and make it a fun day of washing the car and changing the oil together... you could get creative.
Another thought - one member here dolled up his car and his wife got dolled up, and he took some really great glamour shots of her with the car. Posing with the car, leaning against it, pretending to wash it wearing skimpy outfits. Sorta pin-up stuff. They looked fantastic. That could be a really cool gift if it's a serious long term relationship.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
oh great, I appreciate the help!
Splash guards are always the first items I get (6 challengers in). Though inventory has been little light on everything lately. Check Steve White Motors Parts in NC. They usually have the best prices and if you go that route add code CHA1 for our discount. Welcome, he has a great girlfriend.

Reactions: Klink and Loopy

·
Premium Member
2021 SPWB Shaker A8
590 Posts
Here's something

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
I endorse the mats from H.E.M., just bought my third set and the quality is top notch.

Also, props to OP for taking the time to come on here looking for advice on a gift for your man. Make sure you share what you did after you give him whatever you decide on, your time and trouble are worth a lot of awesome girlfriend points.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!
I just ordered these for my Indigo Blue Scat Pack with Red interior. Any color you want! Old school cool!

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,708 Posts

And puddle lights on the doors
That was going to be my suggestion, I agree. No real downside to them. Price, and doesn't affect how it looks if they don't like it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts