Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my wife and I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning. Actually, they are separate dental appointments, we don't share one appointment. That would just be gross.

Anyway, she has a heart murmur from having rheumatic fever as a child, so she must pre-medicate. That means she has to take an antibiotic before dental work, as opposed to others who must take alcohol in order to sit in a dentist chair, but I digress.

Here's where the problem lies. Antibiotics are not over-the-counter medicines, which means she needs this thing called a prescription. Funny thing is, doctors don't write prescriptions unless you ask for one. Guess who forgot to ask for one. No, not me, her!

So she calls the doctor, who thankfully has late hours, and leaves a message that she needs a prescription called in tonight.

Leap ahead to 9:05PM. She says to me, "I'll just have to check in the morning and see if they ever called it in." To this I say, "Call now dear. I'll go get it if its there." See where this is going?

She calls and it is there. So I got in my car, rolled both windows down, opened the sunroof, put on Black Sabbath and had one hell of a glorious ride to the drug store on a 67 degree evening.

I think maybe we need some milk.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I went out to buy some milk was gone for 2 hours. Got back home still no milk. :disgust:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
67 degree evening. We just had our first one last night. Of course, today it's 48 degrees and raining.

Anyhow, we took the Challenger out last night to eat, drove about 25 miles round trip. Sunroof open, beautiful evening. My wife commented how much she knew I enjoyed the sound of this car. I told her "Damn right"! It's got the best stock sound of any car I've owned, and it's the best looking!

I know I've only had it 3 months but it really is a great looking and great driving car.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Got milk????

·
Super Moderator
14,135 Posts
You're like most of us- any excuse to drive the Challenger!

As an experiment, you should take it to the dentist's office. Let us know if you still have "the Challenger grin" on the drive back home. I'll bet that even if you have root canal work, the "grin" will still be there! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're like most of us- any excuse to drive the Challenger!

As an experiment, you should take it to the dentist's office. Let us know if you still have "the Challenger grin" on the drive back home. I'll bet that even if you have root canal work, the "grin" will still be there! :bigthumb:
I did. The dentist loved it. It made his place look good. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts