Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post all the wonderful reasons you love your Dodge Challenger. Let this be the place to praise the modern muscle car masterpiece. I'll start:

Every time I get in, I get the nostalgic feeling of owning an original in 1970. King of the road!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
627 Posts
I love mine cause it's a total pantie dropper shhhhhh don't tell the wife

·
Registered
409 Posts
I love mine cause it's a total pantie dropper shhhhhh don't tell the wife
It's funny you mention this as the majority of panties that are dropping at the sight of my car are those of old men who have loaded their depends with doo doo when I drive by. In over a year and a half of ownership, I've finally met a girl that goes wild for my car... I think she may be the one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A nice engine, with a manual transmission, and a comfortable ride. That's a fairly unique combination in the automobile market.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I love my challenger because it's paid off!!!

Reactions: 19johned53

·
Registered
368 Posts
When people have a "piffany" <slang version> realizing that it's not a Camaro - wondering if they have been transported to the early 70's.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Just because it's a cool car owned by mostly very cool people.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I love mine because I never thought I'd see a new 300 HP car (grew up in the malaise era when a hot small-block put out 140 HP). And now I own one!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I love almost everything about my car from the sound of the hemi exiting the tail pipes, to great ride quality to the looks stares and comments, to just that feeling you get when you sit behind the wheel, and it don't hurt that the chicks dig it lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ok, one more... Every time I drive it the exhaust gets louder and deeper. This car gets meaner with every mile!

I have about 2k miles on my '14 and I've noticed this. Very cool - now I'm not in as much a rush to get a new exhaust

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I love mine because of all the reasons mentioned above.

But my personal reasons would be that it's a comfortable, smooth, easy-to-drive car that looks great, gets surprisingly good MPG, is very practical for its class, and has the ability to put a smile on my face every time I drive it.

And because it's good looking enough to garner a double-take when you walk away from it.

And because it gets a thumbs-up from owners of every other vehicle out there.

Reactions: 19johned53
1 - 20 of 28 Posts