Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was one week late on buying a 2014 Chally Blacktop Edition and i eneded up with a black RT with 20 in rims. Iv'e been wanting to see if i can make my RT look like a blacktop painting the rims black and getting those stripes done. I also saw a black SRT with a single red stripe on the left side of the car which also looked sick. I need an opinion and if possible, some pics of your aftermarket stripes. Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
You might also want to consider the stock R/T stripe but in Gold for your car. I've seen a few pictures of a members car that did their stripes that way and I thought it looked great. I might dig more later but I'm headed out the door before I can be asked about TPS reports.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f19/new-stripes-144514/

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was one week late on buying a 2014 Chally Blacktop Edition and i eneded up with a black RT with 20 in rims. Iv'e been wanting to see if i can make my RT look like a blacktop painting the rims black and getting those stripes done. I also saw a black SRT with a single red stripe on the left side of the car which also looked sick. I need an opinion and if possible, some pics of your aftermarket stripes. Thanks.

I got these red stripes on eBay for $50. They're rated for 7-9 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got these red stripes on eBay for $50. They're rated for 7-9 years.

Can u send me a link to where i can find them? Iv'e seen this on an SRT online and i thought it looked sweet! So i was either going to do the dual stripes the srt's come with or this one on the driver side just like yours! It looks mean like that!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can u send me a link to where i can find them? Iv'e seen this on an SRT online and i thought it looked sweet! So i was either going to do the dual stripes the srt's come with or this one on the driver side just like yours! It looks mean like that!

Dodge Charger Mopar 11 Racing Stripes Decals Trunk Hood Red Graphics 2011 Up | eBay

There is the link. You'll have to send the company an email requesting the stripes for a challenger. Make sure you know someone who can do them cause the guy said challengers are the hardest to do those style of stripes on due to the curve of the roof.

Reactions: ChallengerRTkid

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I've seen a few members that have put the Mopar '11 stripes on their car, and a few of us have put Viper ACR Stripes.
I believe I was the first one on here at least to do it, and I've seen it done a Matte Black w/Red Stripe [One of my favs] and white or silver with black.

Its not a bad choice, but it is hard for shops to due with the curve of the car. The shop I had found the roof and front bumper the hardest to get it mostly straight.

Shifty

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts