Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I just recently had my AAC Oracle lights shipped. I bought all 6 rings for my 4 headlights and 2 fogs. After a ton of forum reading i decided to cut open my lights rather than baking them.

Anyways long story short the rings I got are the SMD model and for some reason none of them seem to fit or line up. The rings have 3m adhesive on the back of them which I'm assuming means they have to be installed against a flat surface in the headlight. I can not figure out where there are suppose to exactly go! As well it seems like my two fog rings can not get into the fog housing at all either. Is there a trick to this install? Please someone help me I am very lost and desperate! :/

Thank you!
Tyler :(

·
Registered
Dodge challenger rallye redline
454 Posts
You cut into the headlights? Maybe you got the projection style sized rings for the non projector lights or visa versa. I sent mine off to aac to get mine installed maybe if you post pictures of how the rings are sitting in the headlights so we can get a better idea of what you have going on. Remember don't spread or pinch them to get them to fit. I'll go get a picture of my smd ones

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They don't seam to sit flush to anything they are sitting at the front of the housing and aac added small amounts of clear glue for extra hold. Hope this helps you out best of luck.

I will post some pics of how my rings are sitting. So your rings basically look as if they are secured by the outter edging of the ring rather then the back of the ring being secured to hold it in place?
And any suggestions with the fog lights? Did u get those done as well?
Thank you rallyeredline!

·
Registered
Dodge challenger rallye redline
454 Posts
No problem man. Yeah just the edge with extra glue to hold it in place at the face of the reflector housing. No I couldn't bring myself to pay the extra 120$ for color shift fogs. They look sweet but I could use that money else where at this point in time. Don't be afraid to call aac they will get a guy on the phone that actually installs them to help you further they are pretty good people

1 - 5 of 5 Posts