Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone have their old downpipes/cats from their challenger/charger srt? Will pay a fair price for them. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Catless or catted? Can you send a pic? How much would you want for them? I’m Canadian so I’d need them shipped..All of which I’ll pay for obv.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scatpack
31 Posts
Hey anyone have their old downpipes/cats from their challenger/charger srt? Will pay a fair price for them. Thanks in advance!
I just installed kooks long tube headers and catted kooks midpipe on my 2019 challenger scat. I took off stock exhaust manifold and catted down pipe at only 520 miles on the car. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I am! Where are you located? And how much do you want? I’m in Canada and need them shipped.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scatpack
31 Posts
Yes I am! Where are you located? And how much do you want? I’m in Canada and need them shipped.
I’m in Chicago. Are you interested in exhaust manifolds AND factory catted down pipe or just catted down pipe?

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scatpack
31 Posts
I’ll post them on eBay and send you the link today. I can do 300 plus whatever the shipping will be. If interested let me know and I will post them and send you the link, this way we have a neutral place to handle everything else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts