Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all i need to get a custom cmr tune. I have always gone to stack for my hemi needs, but ive heard they do not tune any more???

I dont have a diablo pred yet, is this a must have before i can get tuned or can they shop tune my car with one of their predators?

The only other place beside stack ive heard of is "gs motorsports but i cant find anything on them via the internet anymore. I know they had a website but i no longer see it, nor do i know their rep and how good they are...

If you guys can shoot me some places where i can go get a great cmr tune for my 6.1 i would greatly appreciate it, also if you could include their prices if you know them that would be great as well

thanks in advance

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey all i need to get a custom cmr tune. I have always gone to stack for my hemi needs, but ive heard they do not tune any more???

I dont have a diablo pred yet, is this a must have before i can get tuned or can they shop tune my car with one of their predators?

The only other place beside stack ive heard of is "gs motorsports but i cant find anything on them via the internet anymore. I know they had a website but i no longer see it, nor do i know their rep and how good they are...

If you guys can shoot me some places where i can go get a great cmr tune for my 6.1 i would greatly appreciate it, also if you could include their prices if you know them that would be great as well

thanks in advance
GS MOTOR SPORTS is out of bussiness. Go to here.

Spankintime Motorports
160 S D ST
San Bernardino CA 92401
909-388-2536
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
727 Posts
thanks jim, ill give them a holler. where you on the cherokee forums by any chance? the name looks familiar.

also do you know if the stack performance rumors are true?
PM sent and i would give Adam a call as he has dynoed a lot of jeeps.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
DC performance is a little closer to the LA area. They have a good tuner. My buddy took his charger there yesterday, gained 25 rwhp with a CMR. Call and ask for Dan, you will purchase the hand held tuner from them.

Adam, at ST is the best , but unless you have crazy mods like cam and blower, DC should do fine. They charged $450.

·
Registered
298 Posts
thanks jim, ill give them a holler. where you on the cherokee forums by any chance? the name looks familiar.

also do you know if the stack performance rumors are true?
Stack performance is up and doing fine. I was at their new shop last week and it looks good. They are almost up and running, they sold their Dyno to buy new machining as they will be doing more of the cnc parts, and make some killer parts. If you call stack, he will direct you to adam at ST for tunning.
like chukarboy said, maybe DC will be good for bolt ons and a cmr tune and hit up ST for blower and storker tunes. You are in good hands either way you go, DC or ST, both do good work from people that have gone to both. I have always gone to stack myself, will be meeting Adam for first time next week for my blower tune.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts

thanks in advance
Sent you a PM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.