Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Worth it for what? I need a little context.

My factory cooling system is completely capable of controlling engine temperature, so for me, it would not be worth it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks oregon for the reply , well I was thinking to buy a new radiator so I came across the MIshimoto so I wanted to see if anyone installed it

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,605 Posts
I went with a Fluidyne, and I don't know a thing about the MIshimoto. My ride is not even close to being stock...

Reactions: liquidsnake

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,296 Posts
For the price they are going for now, not worth it. BTW there was a test done on a HC and the stock rad performs just as well. I bought mine for ~$450 and only reason I bought it is because I hate plastic tanks.

Now if you want an inexpensive radiator that is an upgrade from stock, Chizzle1 found one thru rockauto.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the price they are going for now, not worth it. BTW there was a test done on a HC and the stock rad performs just as well. I bought mine for ~$450 and only reason I bought it is because I hate plastic tanks.

Now if you want an inexpensive radiator that is an upgrade from stock, Chizzle1 found one thru rockauto.
Challytatum your the boss thanks for the reply

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,471 Posts

A Guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts