Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Tazer and let me tell you how great it is so far.
My car is a 392 Scat Pack A8.
pros
1. Track Mode is a whole new level. I like all the different options and with track mode engaged the car turns into another animal. Shifts are faster and more harsh. The car feels faster!
2. I like the shift light even though I don't use it. I like how it comes on. I set it at a lower speed and I like that it is there.
3. Using it is so easy. You just hit the super track pack button it takes you right where you need to be or a good starting point for setting you parameters.
4. Light show is pretty cool. You use it with the key fob or control it on the steering wheel.
5. The menu is easy to navigate. Everything is found under the audio menu on the instrument panel.
6. Just pug and play
Cons
No splash screen with the bee. You get a regular Challenger or even Hellcat display.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, I really like my splash screen with the bee! It's radically awesome!
I do as well. That's one of my favorite features on the car but I also like the newly found performance options with Track Mode enabled.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I picked up a Tazer and let me tell you how great it is so far.
My car is a 392 Scat Pack A8.
pros
1. Track Mode is a whole new level. I like all the different options and with track mode engaged the car turns into another animal. Shifts are faster and more harsh. The car feels faster!
2. I like the shift light even though I don't use it. I like how it comes on. I set it at a lower speed and I like that it is there.
3. Using it is so easy. You just hit the super track pack button it takes you right where you need to be or a good starting point for setting you parameters.
4. Light show is pretty cool. You use it with the key fob or control it on the steering wheel.
5. The menu is easy to navigate. Everything is found under the audio menu on the instrument panel.
6. Just pug and play
Cons
No splash screen with the bee. You get a regular Challenger or even Hellcat display.
You can have the Bee but, you won't be able to while using the SRT mode.
Before I sold my Tazer, I kept the Bee. :laugh2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts