Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd throw some pictures up of my newly acquired '71 Challenger. I was excited to find the original car that looks so much like my brilliant black Classic R/T. Stripes are identical.

Found it in the mall. A shop totally dedicated to die cast muscle cars. I was in heaven, and the wife let me buy one. I think I made a good choice. :)

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I want one!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good! I'd love one without the stripe. :)
Thanks I'm enjoying it! They actually had all sorts of colors and some without stripes. I bought the striped one because it most resembles my now 2010.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I share your passion. I have many many die cast Challengers in Plum Crazy. 7 to be exact. One is even a die cast 2010 PCP R/TC. I tend to buy every one that I find

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
would every one post links or send links as to where you are getting these die cast cars.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
would every one post links or send links as to where you are getting these die cast cars.
Tim's Toys, it's a store dedicated to die cast muscle cars. Went my wife and I went into this store, I felt like I had died and went to car heaven! I'm in Omaha, NE btw.

You may want to look in the phone book or see if any toy stores (not Toys R Us) would have these cars.

Or you could buy them online, just do a search.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
great looking model...nice find

1 - 12 of 12 Posts