Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And the tires just got here. 305/45R18 ET Street R. They are meaty. Aside from those that posted in the original thread, has anyone else used these? I'd love to hear your experiences with them. What works and what doesnt. Did you get them balanced? TPMS installed? How are they holding up and so on. Anything to chew on until spring T&T kicks off.

And yes I got the Bravado wheels too in the 18x10. They are so pretty I might order the 20x9 same wheels for the fronts. I'd rock them on all 4 corners.

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
Awesome, nothing like coming home from a long day at work and seeing a set of steamrollers sitting by the door. :grin2:

I am seriously looking at ordering a set of the Bravados and MT's and putting them in the corner of my garage for street use on warm sunny weekends.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Riley from RP prods on youtube did some street testing with this exact setup with his HC, and his 0-60 results on the streets was awesome. And he ran deep 10s otherwise stock with these. Im putting them on an A8 SP, so I just need them for the track. On the street the SP is fun and hooks up well, but can still be made to wiggle the hips if you stab it from a slow roll. I like that and it makes for a fun evening drive. I dont want to eliminate that with some sticky DRs on the street. But at the track, I want 1.6 sixty foots.

And dont forget you need those slim tuner style lug nuts. The OEM ones are too wide to fit into the holes with a socket on them.

I also bought a new Dewalt 889 20v impact gun and a new low pro jack for this. And I had to get those ZL1 addon jacking adapters for the front for good measure. I cant wait for spring.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well, I just pulled the trigger on the same setup for my 2016 SPS.
Going to Springfest 13 in Pomona on March 10th, and wanted to get a dedicated drag radial setup.
Ohhh boy! I'm excited!

Now to get a throttle body... hmmmm...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Can someone recommend a lug nut set?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts