Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got bored and painted my calipers. I've been putting it off for a long time because the paint was not a close match at all. Went ahead and done it and it came out decent and I'm pleased with it. Also attached some letters with high heat vinyl from EBay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't know why the pics rotated. They were normal when I uploaded.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
color looks more of a match for furious fuschia...nice job though and lettering look great

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. The paint said purple but I hated to waste the product. I cant afford to start over since I've been out of work since the 14th of January. May lose the car soon but just trying to enjoy it for now.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Sweet bro I like it

·
Registered
442 Posts
job

man, i hate to hear your story about losing your job. Take care of the family, but swing by and chat with your banker (or internet lender) if you are about to get behind on payments. I am an 18 year banker and i can tell you the bank does not want your car back if you are determined to work a payment plan. Call them and see what can be done. Be sure you do it as soon as possible. They may be able to bump a payment or work something out. You can't drive for free but try to propose a sensible plan and make sure if you make any promises you deliver. Hopefully you are with a small community bank or credit union they have a lot of discretion on working out with borrower. I have seen your posts from a couple of years and seen how you have moved up in cars and i hate to see a car enthusiast lose his prized car

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man, i hate to hear your story about losing your job. Take care of the family, but swing by and chat with your banker (or internet lender) if you are about to get behind on payments. I am an 18 year banker and i can tell you the bank does not want your car back if you are determined to work a payment plan. Call them and see what can be done. Be sure you do it as soon as possible. They may be able to bump a payment or work something out. You can't drive for free but try to propose a sensible plan and make sure if you make any promises you deliver. Hopefully you are with a small community bank or credit union they have a lot of discretion on working out with borrower. I have seen your posts from a couple of years and seen how you have moved up in cars and i hate to see a car enthusiast lose his prized car
Yeah, I called to see if I can defer a payment but I haven't had it long enough. I've never postponed a payment on any of my cars or been late. I worked for the same company for 12 years. Gene Messer hired me as a Service Advisor but I'm patiently waiting to get on their payroll. I'm not due for payment till 15th luckily.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Man, I'm sorry to hear about your job. At least you it sounds like you already got another. I hope it all works out for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts