Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled the trigger and factory ordered a 2018 Challenger RT in Destroyer Grey. Haven't seen the color in person yet, but i absolutely love the way it looks on photos.

Ordered it with the Red Alcantara seats and the black wheels.

I work at the dealership here in the north so i can track it, haha. It's currently in D1 status!

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. You do know you're most likely going to have to track all Forum memebr's orders from now on......, right? :|
This is so true. ^^^ :grin2:

You are quite the risk taker in ordering a car in a color you haven't seen in person yet. Good luck to you, and I hope you are happy when it arrives.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations. Did you say you work there but haven't seen the color yet? Good luck!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just pulled the trigger and factory ordered a 2018 Challenger RT in Destroyer Grey. Haven't seen the color in person yet, but i absolutely love the way it looks on photos.

Ordered it with the Red Alcantara seats and the black wheels.

I work at the dealership here in the north so i can track it, haha. It's currently in D1 status!
That's awesome. And a great color. Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
5,688 Posts
That's going to be a beautiful color combination! Congrats!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have an absolute beauty there. I'm going with the same color combo, the Destroyer Grey and Red Interior. Absolutely love it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

You are quite the risk taker in ordering a car in a color you haven't seen in person yet. Good luck to you, and I hope you are happy when it arrives.
Well, I have seen the color on a Charger in Vegas a few months ago and just fell in love with it. Haven't seen it on a Challenger in person yet... Looks like an easy color to keep clean too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Congratulations. Did you say you work there but haven't seen the color yet? Good luck!
I live in the Arctic, so we're pretty limited on what we bring in when it comes to Challenger/Chargers, basically anything with RWD... I'm used to driving RWD in winters, hell, i drove my old Challenger on summer tires all season long. This one i'll be slapping some new winter rubber on, though.

I saw the Destroyer Grey on a SRT Charger a few months ago and just fell in love.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts