Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they say they are gonna take the upside down measles out of it. I have lived here since 1996 and I finally get what I want and then I get hit with Hail for the first time. dang the luck. about 3500.00 in damages

·
Registered
332 Posts
they say they are gonna take the upside down measles out of it. I have lived here since 1996 and I finally get what I want and then I get hit with Hail for the first time. dang the luck. about 3500.00 in damages
That sucks, hope I never get caught here in one of those downpours.

On the bright side I have seen several other members here with hail damage and they were fixed up nicely by the PDR techs.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
yea PDR is a wonderous thing. a buddy's new vehicle got the crap beat out of it back in 08, the insurance paid for repair and new paint.. about $3500. at the time if I remember and he took it to a PDR guy and the next day it looked brand new like nothing ever happened. cost $800 and he still had the original paint.

sorry that happened to your Challenger but a good PDR guy will get you back in shape in no time.

on a side note, I'm taking mine to a PDR guy to see if they can get the "oil canning" out of my hood that came that way from the factory, he said he could fix it in about 15 minutes and maybe $40-50 so I'm going to see if he can do it.

good luck with the repairs and watch out for hail.. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to run between them but I didn't have a Hemi :) Nah this body shop has a pretty good reputation and geico will warranty it for life and if its not right they will take care of it. so I'm ok just anxious not having it in the driveway.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
PDR is so cool and inexpensive! My wife's new truck had a ding in the hood ?coming from the factory? - within an hour - you could never tell there was ever a issue.

She'll be just as right as rain - oh, rain, that caused the problem; strike that. Hmmm, strike, never mind - it'll be fine.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got it back Friday/ It looks perfect I am an ex Body man and I was really worried about this PDR thing, but I'm a believer now. they even took out one of those mysterious challenger dents that come from nowhere ! I am stoked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts