Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I don't have shots of them in the car but I got my Headrests and patches for floormats or door panels back earlier this week.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
3,533 Posts

there has been more done since but i havn't had time to shoot pics

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet stuff guy's keep them coming ! It's awesome seeing what everybody does to theres.
Here's a few I did to mine so far I'll take better pictures in the daytime.

Red dome lights

Red cup lights

Red center lights

And I bought some red carbon fiber vynil on ebay for $11.00 and wrapped my center console the front console and all the heater vents myself.

Next I'm going to turn the white instrument cluster lights red when I find out the bulb sizes lol.

Keep the pictures coming guys ! View attachment 148114 :thumbup::thumbdown::confused:

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Interior Bling

Parts from Diode Dynamics, Billet Tech and Mopar

Reactions: jbeaves717

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I'll bite:

- Custom steering wheel badge <removed> (my design)

- Wheelskins perforated leather steering wheel cover

- Remin (real) dark walnut wood kit from CARID

- Mopar T-handle shifter

- Polished billet door lock pins (can't remember the source, but they're on eBay)

- Clazzio black vinyl seat covers

- SuperbrightLEDs.com white vanity & dome lights

All questionable, all DIY, all cheap, all badly photographed, and all done to create a cozy, relaxing, somewhat retro environment to incite this speed demon to slow the F down and retain his driving 'privilege' (working so far). :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
/\/\/\ I like the Remin pieces to go over the carbon fiber it's something I'm thinking about doing on mine as well. I forgot my Challenger AAR interior badge it's got the same strobe pattern as the headrests and patches. Also I changed my shifter over to a Hurst T handle.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I like what you're doing with your car, RunningWithBeers! Remin is OK, but the fit ain't perfect, the coating is thick and super shiny so I'm considering going with hydrographics in the future. That factory faux-CF is pretty lame and does needs to be covered up!

Reactions: RunningWithBeers

·
Registered
907 Posts
Mine
embroidered headrests
Woodgrain hydro-dipped dash, door pulls,steering wheel buttons, and radio and shifter surrounds
custom steering wheel badge
custom dash emblem
custom start button
Gunslinger pistol grip shifter - also dipped to match dash
purple piping on door panels
Mercedes e-brake pedal cover
soon to add 1971 Challenger door panel inserts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
If I showed you I'd have to kill you. Everyone would want one otherwise. :dunno:

Reactions: ghostrt

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
also forgot...added red under dash ambient light and weather tech custom fit mats
thinking of adding some red piping or perhaps some EL wire lighting

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
LOVE the seats!!! and the fact that you did the center armrest and doors with it too!! THe shifter is pretty wicked also!! VERY NICE!!

Reactions: 0211

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone know of a brighter lamp to put in the trunk? I saw that Diode Dynamics makes one but haven't seen pics or read reviews of how bright it is.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
That is a sweet mod. How did you wire the leds ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I had a friend of a friend do it and it took him most of 10+ hours to run the wiring to two switches in the glove box. The interior lighting is on the one switch where 4 blue LED's are in the inside of the rear front pocket, 6 LED's on the inside of the front pocket. A string of 10 LED's up under the dash and glove compartment.
On the second switch I have a string of 12 blue LED's under the hood for lighting up the engin during car shows, also 5 Bkue LED's in each hood scoop.

1 - 20 of 329 Posts