Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 329 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
got this from core shifters pretty pleased with it, comfortable and shorter than stock
I dig the billet Eject cover on your power outlet!! :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a round steering wheel horn cover with a round badge, not the tapered style I've seen here. Does anyone know of someone that has replaced the round "Dodge" badge with something cooler?

Thanks,
Carcass

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks.

When I ordered my car, radar red was a must have.
I agree. The radar red interior was the one thing that 'pushed me over the edge' to buy my car. I had gotten so tired of seeing dark monotone interiors that made you feel like you were sitting in a cave (or a '70 Challenger). lol

I added a couple of things to brighten mine up a bit more. I was given the pistol grip handle so I painted it red, and I bought the Mopar Accessory steering wheel. I also have the WeatherTech floor and cargo liners, and Mopar sill plates with the 'Challenger' script in red.
Dallas

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a round steering wheel horn cover with a round badge, not the tapered style I've seen here. Does anyone know of someone that has replaced the round "Dodge" badge with something cooler?

Thanks,
Carcass
I've wondered the same thing. I have a '12 SRT with the same steering wheel. I really like the wheel but thing the horn button/badge is pretty lame. I did some searching on the internet about a month ago and never came up with a replacement for these newer style wheels. Surprising really.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts

Thanks,
Carcass
I suggest starting a thread! Your question is buried in this thread that many members will never come back to...

·
Premium Member
173 Posts

there has been more done since but i havn't had time to shoot pics
I love the instrument panel and carbon fiber trim. Is it custom or did you order the parts from somewhere?

·
Registered
81 Posts
OBD RT, it takes a dremmel and some finesse but you pop the dash out. There is one screw on the lower right corner. You have to drop the bottom dash down just enough to get to it. Carefully with a plastic tool you pop the dash out. Then you turn it over and carefully grind away those melted tabs until you see a 1mm cut out. Once you see all these on all the tabs the rings come off...again carefully. Then the chrome piece comes out between the dash and gauge rings. Paint and reinstall. I used epoxy and a wood burning iron to melt the pieces back together.

It's doable...just takes a little time and finesse.

Go for it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
127 Posts
Interior

Very nicely done!!! Hey, how did you do the insert on the door? What material?
Thanks!!
It is a stone white Factory leather panel, That came on the Inaugural Edition Challengers for 2011,This one is #0211.

Man what cars these are Nicest piece of machinery i ever drove!!
Greg

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
My bad, completely misread the above post. Mods please delete?

·
Registered
368 Posts
A little plastidip project I did last night.

41 - 60 of 329 Posts