Dodge Challenger Forum banner

501 - 520 of 533 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Great VP location pic. The kowalski lives tag was red and faded so I used green to make it visible again back in April. I'm surprised I don't see more challenger pics from Cisco.
Damn, I didn't realize that Cisco was so close to Moab. I was just out there this past August during my return trip home from doing an offroad trip on the Rubicon Trail. We did a two day stop in Moab.

google street view - https://goo.gl/maps/x5bpJ1s8a1u

cool :bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Why do Pics show then go away ?
I'm not sure, but whenever I try clicking on one of your thumbnails, I get a spinning wheel, and the pic never gets larger for me. I noticed that your pics are usually larger than 1mb in size, which is larger than most pics that I see in thumbnails. For the heck of it, maybe try reducing the size of your photos and re-try.

Frank

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,820 Posts
I see your pics in your posts. They do take a while to load full size, but they do ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
opening an old thread....

Was at a stop light today, when there was 3 white Challengers and we we're at 3 of the 4 sides. SXT Went first, then the R/T, then me with my Scat Pack Shaker. Not my choice but the lights on who went. Was pretty weird...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
Didn't get a pic of it today, but saw a new white Demon at Mecum KC. What a looker.

Dang.................I think "it" moved. lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
No white GTs posted, yet.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,820 Posts
Didn't get a pic of it today, but saw a new white Demon at Mecum KC. What a looker.

Dang.................I think "it" moved. lol

A Guy >:)

501 - 520 of 533 Posts