Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a thread full of beautiful Challenger pictures. It is always nice to put faces to names. So post up the best picture you have of you, or you and yours and your Challenger. Here is my contribution. I haven't invested in a remote shutter control yet so I am slightly out of focus but the Challenger isn't. :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
My ugly mug! Black Beauty is on down the road there.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
My ugly mug! Black Beauty is on down the road there.
Dang you look like the guy in Breaking Bad :)

Laura,

I see a whole lot of gorgeous in your photos! :thup:

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Well, I guess if you are gonna ask your are gonna have to deal with what you get :)

Cause I could have just posted the pic of my daughter in her Halloween garb.....

But that would probably be wrong, LOL

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Cool Idea... heck I have not had a pic of me and my car since 2009... here is this one from May 2009.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Alright figure I'll play along too.... Great pics BTW

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here is a pic from a car show in early July. :wiggle:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great photos guys!

fyrdude - That is a great photo - love the backdrop.
Immortal - Pic of your daughter is hilarious, did you left her drive the Challenger with her butcher knife in hand hanging out of the window? :) You do NOT look old enough to have a kid that big!
MoparOhio - That is an great photo - it's nice to have a car we want to be photographed with.
iAmGagoMan - That is a really great photo - the backdrop reminds me of what the drive into Estes Park looks like, just gorgeous. I love the Redline's I want those rims!
Martin - Awesome photo, nothing nicer than a gleaming black Challenger.
Toxic - Surely you meant my Challenger? *blushes* Now where is your pic?

We have some handsome Challenger owners! Where are my girls at though? Keep em' coming.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
LOL Laura, actually she is my "younger" daughter :eek3:
I did not let her drive it with the makeup and knife but she has driven the car several times :yikes:
My older daughter spends most of her time up in college.

·
Registered
104 Posts
My Chally

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks Laura, Idaho is diverse in geography from green pines to dessert brown tumble weeds...

BTW,
I really like the seductive look on your top pic!! Lol way to play to the camera!

Immortal I dig your daughter's costume. Definitely makes me want Walking Dead to hurry up and start!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
558 Posts
CanUHEMI, great bee artwork, but can't see it clearly enough in the photo. Not sure if that is an optical illusion due to photo perspective, but you make that car look like a compact car. I know at 6'-2", I bump my head on the headliner around the sunroof.

I've always loved seeing (and driving) great cars on the street in Chicago and surrounding area. I can't get there as often as I used to, but man, it's a great place to cruise great cars.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great photos guys!

fyrdude - That is a great photo - love the backdrop.
Immortal - Pic of your daughter is hilarious, did you left her drive the Challenger with her butcher knife in hand hanging out of the window? :) You do NOT look old enough to have a kid that big!
MoparOhio - That is an great photo - it's nice to have a car we want to be photographed with.
iAmGagoMan - That is a really great photo - the backdrop reminds me of what the drive into Estes Park looks like, just gorgeous. I love the Redline's I want those rims!
Martin - Awesome photo, nothing nicer than a gleaming black Challenger.
Toxic - Surely you meant my Challenger? *blushes* Now where is your pic?

We have some handsome Challenger owners! Where are my girls at though? Keep em' coming.
Thanks but its actually Blackberry Pearl, not black! Hard to tell I know ;)

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
OK so here is a pic of my challenger with the old, fat, retired Master Sergeant

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CanUHemi - Great photos, love the Yellow Jackets!

Oh my gosh Martin, I feel silly now! You have her shined up so pretty all I could see was the reflection of everything else in her and made an assumption. I got to see a Blackberry Pearl in person a couple of weeks ago - pictures do not do it justice. It's an amazing color.

iAmGago Man - Lol! Was not intentional, I believe that was more of a "Did I get my whole head in the dang pic this time?" look. Was sick of running back and forth! Thank you though. ;)

Immortal - NO WAY in COLLEGE??? Even crazier, you have really let them drive that beast? My daughter is turning four next week and when I asked what she wanted she told me "Dodge Challenger mommy!!!" Melted my heart. lol

1 - 20 of 544 Posts