Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm 6'3 and a ex middle Line Backer through college. LOL. I'll attach an close up of hood tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Great pic! You are anything but fat sir! May I ask where you got that shirt? I've been looking for one like that. :)
you can get that shirt, in different colors, at zazzle.com
just google challenger american muscle t-shirt

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Great photos guys!

Toxic - Surely you meant my Challenger? *blushes* Now where is your pic?
Sorry I'm not about to ruin a perfectly fine photo of my Challenger, by standing near it! :D My photo is my avatar :)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Never took the time to take a pic of my baby and I. This is all I got

·
Registered
533 Posts
I just realized that I have never taken any pictures with any of my vehicles before. :dunno:

I'm not really a picture person anyway. I think I'm about as photogenic as a rock.

I also realize that I don't have many pics of my Challenger at all.

I think a photo shoot is in order.

Anyway, here's a couple of my supercharged Ram, one of the rear of the Challenger, and a couple of the most current pics of myself.

I have a hard time staying serious for pictures. Sort-of like a five year old.

You know the guy that's always giving bunny ears in pictures?

Yep...I'm that guy. :jester:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
I just realized that I have never taken any pictures with any of my vehicles before. :dunno:

I'm not really a picture person anyway. I think I'm about as photogenic as a rock.

I also realize that I don't have many pics of my Challenger at all.

I think a photo shoot is in order.

Anyway, here's a couple of my supercharged Ram, one of the rear of the Challenger, and a couple of the most current pics of myself.

I have a hard time staying serious for pictures. Sort-of like a five year old.

You know the guy that's always giving bunny ears in pictures?

Yep...I'm that guy. :jester:

Uhhh... You have to wait till it's plucked and cooked before licking the Turkey!

You are more photogenic than I! Love that SRT10! That thing has to be a freaking beast! And we need to see more photos of the Challenger. I've been wanting to see that wing from different angles. I suggest a new photo thread with pics of your Challenger! :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Uhhh... You have to wait till it's plucked and cooked before licking the Turkey!

You are more photogenic than I! Love that SRT10! That thing has to be a freaking beast! And we need to see more photos of the Challenger. I've been wanting to see that wing from different angles. I suggest a new photo thread with pics of your Challenger! :)
I've been trying to get the car finished and then post a thread because many have been asking about the Cervini's wing.
I have a few more things to do under the hood and then I'll dust the camera off and go snap off a few good ones.

Won't be this weekend though as Hurricane Isaac has decided that Labor Day weekend would be a great time to visit Ohio. :umbrella:

·
Registered
631 Posts
thats a great looking bird there man! I took this guy last year on opening weekend. Shot an axis buck, was going to get the four wheeler and this fella walked out. took him at about 100 yards with my 7 mag haha.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
BLUATA2D - Panama City, FL

2010 B5 Blue R/T Classic Challenger
SOLO Performance Exhaust
Too many to mention Billet Technology and other engine dress up pieces
MOPAR CAI
Billet Oil Catch Can
Cool license Plate (BDA55RT)

Attachments

21 - 40 of 544 Posts