Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: OK...this started as a question directed to Arrington and as often happens with our rockin' forum, it's taken on another life... Mod rightly moved it to the Performance Mods section. That's "why" if you read the following and scratch your heads ;-)

You guys give any thought to selling an ice box that would fit in the spare tire well and allow for the trunk to still be used? No ice box at all offered on shophemi.com unless I'm missing it.

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Some would say theres already one back there.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I have one being made also from a secret weapon! A little Mustang world technology to the Dodge

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Okay, I don't get it. What good is having a box where you have to put ice in with a funnel? What is it supposed to keep cold?

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
It will keep the beer cold while your driving!

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Keeps your charge as cool as possible when the blower is heating things up.

BW - you're cracking me up, man!

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Lowlife alredy has one that holds 80lbs of ice

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
so what kind of lines would one use to run from the trunk to the intercooler?
i don't think the standard rubber lines would be a good idea on the undercarriage
and what kind of pump to move all that water?
and could we coil up a fuel line in there to cool the food?

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Karl sent me pics of his...nice. He got it custom made since he was in a hurry. Pumps a big bad boy. Mike's got some good info on that. I wouldn't complicate life with the fuel line, but understand where you're going. It just seems like it would add too much distance and more failure points though.

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Lowlife alredy has one that holds 80lbs of ice
Besides a cooler that holds 80lbs of ice LL also has a special engine and transmission snake oil lube that allows the highest tolerances in the automotive industry. Maybe Nasa could learn a thing or two from his secret lube. If I knew his secret I would not have spent 3K on a transmission and 10K on a motor. I could have left it stock and drove it for 50k miles like him.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts