Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share a few shots of my SRT and the storm that came through South Carolina last night. Mind you it never snows here lol. Never realized how folks from the south panic with an inch of ice and snow. I'm originally from MD so this is nothing. Let me know what you all think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,291 Posts
Yea, I don't like winter. But at least you will melt quickly; the winter weather never hangs that far south for long. It has been very cold for the last Month here in PA. I can't even imagine what the guys in the north central part of the country are feeling. Brrrrr

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I don't like winter. But at least you will melt quickly; the winter weather never hangs that far south for long. It has been very cold for the last Month here in PA. I can't even imagine what the guys in the north central part of the country are feeling. Brrrrr
Yes, thats one good thing about the south it will melt away in a few days. Calling for 60s this weekend lol. I was in Maryland just the other week so I know how your feeling. I think everyone on the east coast is about ready for some warmer temps.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Ya know - I would be thrilled to have SC weather like that knowing it will melt off in a day or so.

Iowa weather on the other hand... well, you get the idea.

Hopefully you were not one of those stuck on the interstate system that I was seeing on the news tonite.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,115 Posts
Psht.....that's nothin'. I was so happy to see double digit temps today and this bright glowing thing in the sky. So sick of -20 something wind chill.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Psht.....that's nothin'. I was so happy to see double digit temps today and this bright glowing thing in the sky. So sick of -20 something wind chill.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
This thread wasn't to compare to any other parts of the country lol. I know everywhere else is having a worse winter than we are. Just thought the ice pictures looked good.

·
Super Moderator
15,059 Posts
Ice storms and freezing rain = some of the most unpredictable...experienced it just a couple of times in the past years. That was enough.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts