Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December may not be the best month for this with all the holiday activity, so maybe in January. Here goes ---

How about we meet up and cruise as a club some Sunday up to Huntsville, where some of the HVille owners can meet us at Bob Gibson's in Decatur for lunch, and then head over to Stephens Performance in Anderson, AL.

Stephens is a "Mopar only" pull apart yard with 3,000 old Mopars getting parted out. There might be some interesting iron there, even if it's just a huge junk yard of old Mopar.

Stephens Performance is northeast of Decatur. Check out the latest issue of Mopar Muscle, they are mentioned in the Muscle Donar article.

We could then take a scenic route back, over Wheeler Dam, then down through Bankhead National Forest, catch old 78 into 78 and cut overto I 65 at Coalburg.

Hmm? Anybody up for this? Ideas? Bueller?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm in but we'll be out of town Jan. 6-21.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
isnt there a good drag strip there in B-ham? I didnt see it on the chally fest map, thought maybe one of you locals could chime in for the spring thing..

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
I would love to do something like this except, I too will be out of town the entire first week of January on business. Then the first week of Feb and possibly 2 additional weeks in Feb as well. Donny, send an email to Brandon and ask him to send it out to the club. Gage the level of interest.
Speaking of intrest... Anyone out there want to donate 12 grand for me to upgrade my ride? Just asking??? You could write it off as a charity expense. :werd:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts