Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,850 Posts
The police should impound his car and let him rot in jail. He is totally out of control and will wind up killing a pedestrian or another driver. Can you imagine the chaos he could do if he had a Hellcat instead of an SE? It's guys like him that give Challenger owners a bad name.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts
What a tool...

A Guy

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
He could just as easily do it in any hoopty, just because it's a Challenger means zip.
Needs a major beat down, in the good old days he'd get "flying" lessons on a staircase. He has no respect for anyone. He will at some point go to prison.

·
Registered
759 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
My house sits at a three way intersection right at the beginning of a school zone. I'd say only 20% of the people actually stop at the stop sign most people go through it. And I don't mean a rolling stop I mean not stopping at all like this guy.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
I had a kid come flying through my town a few months ago just like the one in this video and I was in the Challenger. They blew through a stop sign at a T intersection at 60+. All I'm saying is that I gave them the scare of their life... Maybe next time they will actually stop.. It sends me into Super Saiyan +6000 mode when people blow through stop signs in rural towns... Because it's a complete lack of respect for the lives of others!

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
633 Posts
That burnout though..... LMFAO! What a piece of human garbage.
Even a 6 cylinder can light them up better than that especially on wet pavement. That oxygen thief's feet must be just as screwed up as his head.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Even a 6 cylinder can light them up better than that especially on wet pavement. That oxygen thief's feet must be just as screwed up as his head.

LOL I know right? He's like "Awww yeah watch this" *crickets* LOL

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well the report and video is a little different now, glad they arrested the guy, he was unknown when first posted.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts
Good job Slidd...you got the word out ;)

A Guy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts