Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I FINALLY picked up my 2011 Challenger SRT8 392 Inaugural Edition. I have just picked up the car from the dealership and have taken a few pics and a video. I got #0668 and it is a DWB Automatic with sun roof. I think these may be some of the first pics/videos taken of the car by the public where the sun is really shining :) The metal flake in the blue REALLY comes out in the sun and it looks AWESOME. Loving the car so far. I'll post my review and more details after I drive the car a bit more today as right now I am chomping at the bit to get behind the wheel, but here are pics and a video walk around of the car:

(If someone can tell me how to embed this video I will)
Walkaround video - with special guest my lovely wife that let me buy this car :)

Pics in all the sunshiny glory :) I tried to take a couple of "stylized" pics since everyone has posted the left/right/front/back pics:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
And the all important dash photo (probably the first ever in-focus photo of the dash plaque :) ) :

·
Registered
733 Posts
Say thx to Ms. Gibson ;-)

have fun!

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
NOT McDonalds!

Thanks for sharing! Your next video should be the car sittting at a nice restaurant (not McDonalds) where you've taken Mrs. Gibson for allowing you to purchase this fine Challenger :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Congratz & nice vid !
LOL that would totally be my wife revvin
the car.
We were laughing about it she'd be about 1/4 to 1/3rd
on the accelerator & I'd be yelln MORE MORE !!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
car is beautiful...good luck w/her....and if u want to straighten out the l/side exhaust tip, it can be loosened & re-aligned very easily:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Make sure to bring that new beast to the next Caffeine and Octane down in Marietta!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for sharing! Your next video should be the car sittting at a nice restaurant (not McDonalds) where you've taken Mrs. Gibson for allowing you to purchase this fine Challenger :)
Guess where I am right now :) Fancy restaurant with the Mrs, Challenger out front :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats and great vid. :D

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
I saw 2 white and 1 blue IE 392 at the dealer today and looking at them together, the blue was SO much nicer IMO. I used to prefer the white but seeing them in person completely changed my mind. I think the white interior contrasts better with the dark blue. Coming from a PCP and currently negotiating on a GWE, it's safe to say I like color so I may be a little biased. Nice ride!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok hopefully my pictures are working now. I was real excited to get them up as they are some of the first pictures of a blue IE in really bright sunshine on these forums :) Please check them out and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the GREAT Video and Pictures

Thanks for taking the time to shoot and sending the video and pictures. The car really does look great in the sun. What do you guys think of painting the front end facia the same color (blue) as the body or do you prefer it in black?

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Awesome pics. Is the sunroof (and auto) the only option?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Very impressive pictures especially the badge #, I saw how small they are today.
I saw #15 last Sat and was surprised how small the badges were too. All the pre-production pics I saw made them look bigger. Look neat either way. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts