Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added a set of Goodyear Eagle RSA's 295-40-20's on a set of Replica Alloys that are 20x10. They are on their web site under the Charger section and do a great job of matching the IE wheels. No way are you going to get more tire on the rear without rubbing. I'll post pics as soon as my wife takes them (I'm not allowed to touch her camera). Hoping this will help with traction. Next I'm going to fix my seats. They are actually getting better as I sit in them more. I guess that is one of the few benefits of having a big A$$. :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dodge Charger AWD - Factory Reproductions

It is actually listed under the Charger All Wheel Drive section for a picture. They have them direct or from your favorite ChallengerTalk wheel sponsor. You have to tell them you want the Charger machined wheel with the black windows in 20x10 as they don't have them on-line or in their system yet. I saw them through on an ebay add. I actually got mine through Discount Tire who I believe is a site sponsor. Also you can't use the center cap off the original wheel on this and they lack the SRT logo. Hope this helps.:)

·
Banned
863 Posts
^^^^
Thanks RED BARRON! Looks SUPER. The offset looks great to the lip and those tires look beefy. Looks old school with a modern concave twist! I dig it.
Also, If you dropped a Nikon D7000 then I don't blame her...LOL. It costs more than your new wheels!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Can you get a picture sighting flush down the side of the car from the rear? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back to front please, thanks!
Here's both!:)

Had to switch to my cell phone for pics since Hell Raiser hasn't replaced my wifes Nikon D7000 that I dropped on the first set of pics.:browsmiley:

Trust me on this one. These wheels have the perfect offset. They rub on the inside when lifted off the ground and just clear when placed back on the ground. Plus they go clear to the edge of the wheel opening on the outside. This put 2 more inches of rubber to the ground as compared to the stock 245/45/20 RSA's.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts