Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a blue/white IE 392 at the Dodge dealer in Hudson, Ma. Has a "sold" sticker on it. They also have RTs in redline 3 and toxic orange. And they have about 16 leftover 2010 SRT8.

not affiliated with them in anyway. Just thought someone might want to see these colors in person....

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Saw a blue/white IE 392 at the Dodge dealer in Hudson, Ma. Has a "sold" sticker on it. They also have RTs in redline 3 and toxic orange. And they have about 16 leftover 2010 SRT8.

not affiliated with them in anyway. Just thought someone might want to see these colors in person....
to have 16 SRT's left they must still have a $2,000 premium on them?

I went to 2 local dealers this week and neither had 2010 srt's left...one large one didnt even have any challengers on the lot...just 1 RT in the showroom

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to have 16 SRT's left they must still have a $2,000 premium on them?
Not sure what you mean about a $2,000 premium, but when I asked about a month ago, they said they were looking for around $38-39K, which is about what I see as the market price on cars.com for dealers with a lot of challeys.

I'm still trying to decide between a 2011 with gobs of torque and not-so-great colors versus a bright 2010 with $8-10k less of a price (and a years more depreciation)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...made a mistake. they have about 16 2010's including *both* SRT8s and RTs. They have 6 2010 SRT8s. Not 16. 2 silvers, a DY, a red and black, and an HO. And they have about 10 2010 RTs (including a couple whites, an FF, a couple blacks...)

·
Registered
191 Posts
...made a mistake. they have about 16 2010's including *both* SRT8s and RTs. They have 6 2010 SRT8s. Not 16. 2 silvers, a DY, a red and black, and an HO. And they have about 10 2010 RTs (including a couple whites, an FF, a couple blacks...)
I went there about 2 months ago and the had the same number of Challengers. Even with $8k off MSRP, they are not selling. I don't know why either. They are all inside in a nice climate controlled garage and look like the day they rolled off the line. Incidentally, this is where my Challenger came from! Except I paid about $5k more than what they are going for now....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Incidentally, this is where my Challenger came from! Except I paid about $5k more than what they are going for now....
SRT8NH, good to know. How was your buying experience and who was your salesperson? I will likely buy from there. Just wrestling with the 2010/2011/2012 decision because of the 2011 color selection.

·
Registered
191 Posts
SRT8NH, good to know. How was your buying experience and who was your salesperson? I will likely buy from there. Just wrestling with the 2010/2011/2012 decision because of the 2011 color selection.

Actually I didn't buy directly from them. I should have mentioned that. I live in NH and buying a car from MA is a PITA! Massachusetts doesn't do temporary plates so they told me they would have to send two runners up to my town hall and get the plates with me and I would have to pay for these runners in one way or another (price of the car or cash). I found out all of this information from another dealership - not Colonial Dodge.

I then went to Bonneville and Son Dodge in Manchester, NH which is right down the street from me and had them do a dealer swap with Colonial Dodge - this was the first I had heard of Colonial Dodge.

It worked out nicely because I got to go down there and pick it up with only 2 miles on it and we just put a dealer plate on and drove to NH. Very simple and now my dealership is a few miles away instead of 40 miles away in Mass.

·
Registered
127 Posts

I ended up with that chally. Car # 0211 and we picked it up in 0211 lol. We saw it @ begin of Feb. and the person who bought it financing fell threw so it was back up for grabs for a day when we saw it!! Right place at right time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts