Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up #0020 on saturday and am trying to figure everything out on the car. Looking at the window sticker and the list of items in the IE 392 package it calls out a MOPAR decal. Does anybody know what or where this is? Am I just not seeing it or was it supposed to be loose in the car somewhere?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Two mopar stickers shipped loose in the glove box for the quarter windows.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Just picked up #0020 on saturday and am trying to figure everything out on the car. Looking at the window sticker and the list of items in the IE 392 package it calls out a MOPAR decal. Does anybody know what or where this is? Am I just not seeing it or was it supposed to be loose in the car somewhere?
Congrats and welcome to the forums. Like Hemi said they should be or should have been in your glove box.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Its kind of suprising that they would list a decal on the sticker as part of the IE package... That seem pretty trivial.

I own another car (Cadillac) that came with special magnetic shot glasses that stick to a special glove compartment tray. - Now that is a real amenity.

Ray

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Mine were in a box with my pedal covers. I had to install the covers and the decals myself.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Its kind of suprising that they would list a decal on the sticker as part of the IE package... That seem pretty trivial.

I own another car (Cadillac) that came with special magnetic shot glasses that stick to a special glove compartment tray. - Now that is a real amenity.

Ray
when you dont have enough special things to justify $1995 you come up with stupid things just to make the list seem longer

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Someone post a pic of the decals.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mopar Decal

Picture as requested. This was in the glove box for the IE Challenger.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Mine is missing as well the dealer is going to order it for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does anybody know the part number? Would sure make it easier to get the dealer to replace mine.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
how many of you will be installing them on your cars? how many will sit in the glove box for 20 years?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts