Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there will be some happy IE 392 owners here soon. Hope it's one of you here on this forum. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think its funny that most, if not all, of these cars will be someone's garage queen and never see rain or snow but they get transported in an open carrier with salt, mud, and water all spraying up from the truck's tires as it goes through Canada and the northern states. I wish you could have them transported another way.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I think its funny that most, if not all, of these cars will be someone's garage queen and never see rain or snow but they get transported in an open carrier with salt, mud, and water all spraying up from the truck's tires as it goes through Canada and the northern states. I wish you could have them transported another way.
Couldt agree more , vipers when built never where stored outside and every one was transported in closed carrier transports. When I see them all lined up covered in snow salt and sand it makes me :-(

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
...unparalleled...

Great picture nolimits76. If you had a passenger taking the shot, perhaps you could have pulled up close enough to the trailer to let them out? Had them crawl to each car snapping photos of the VIN's. That would have been a photo feat unparalleled on any forum :indifferent:.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Nice work.

Those are the same tips I got when I bought the MOPAR cat-back system.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yea saw a truck full myself yesterday around buffalo ny 290 throughway, poor cars where trashed in salt! hope the dealers wash every inch before delivering these to people. I should have snapped some photos of the challengers sitting with corroded brakes and dirt all over at the dealer. The srt they had has flat tires from the weight of the snow on it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
This is one time where you always want to be the one on top! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts