Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to pull the trigger on some IE Wheel replicas (the Charger SRT wheels) from OE Wheels LLC! Anyone have any experience with OE Wheels, LLC or pictures with their Charger replica wheels, specifically matte black with the machined face? Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I've been looking at Factory Reproductions as well. The OE Wheels price is very appealing ($576 + shipping for 4 20x9 wheels), but also makes me nervous which is why I wanted to see if anyone had experience with them. The fact that no one has any info on them doesn't help, especially when Factory Reproductions has tons of positive feedback. A couple hundred more is probably worth it in the long run for some solid wheels.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Have you checked out what Discount Tire has to offer? At least if they vibrate, you can get your money back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, great prices at discount tire as well and I've heard good things. I'd go for them, but they don't have the black pockets like Factory Reproductions. For an extra $150/200 I'm leaning toward having it done rather than spend the time and money getting them painted.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Good luck to you but I would pay a few bucks more to go with FR's than to roll the dice with someone else. FR's staff is great to deal with and they don't want a bad name for their company. They will do good by you.

all in all...they are all made in China.
The good vendors make sure the quality from their overseas factories are really good....
The poor quality stuff from China can look like dog in a few months. I've seen bad wheels from there that peel and rust.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Good luck to you but I would pay a few bucks more to go with FR's than to roll the dice with someone else. FR's staff is great to deal with and they don't want a bad name for their company. They will do good by you.

all in all...they are all made in China.
The good vendors make sure the quality from their overseas factories are really good....
The poor quality stuff from China can look like dog in a few months. I've seen bad wheels from there that peal and rust.
I agree. I have had 2 sets of FR wheels on other vehicles and loved them. I just ordered a set for my 300. Great company and great wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Call Bruce at Factory Reproductions. Tell him Billy from Arrington sent ya.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just bought wheels from Discount also,,,, super good guys and they price match everyone! Ive also bought from oewheels and they are great also!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts